- Attendance is compulsory on certain days of the academic year:
- Days on which classes are not held for some other important co-curricular activities such as Teachers’ Day, Annual Sports, Foundation Day etc.
- During sports practice sessions.
- Absenteeism on those compulsory attendance days will be dealt with sternly.
- Students being late or absent must have the reason entered in the Regularity record. This should be duly signed by the guardian and the teacher concerned. If the reason is of a confidential nature the guardian may write a separate letter.
- Medical certificate should be produced for absence due to contagious diseases.
- 70 percent attendance is compulsory; failing which the student will not be allowed to sit for the examination.